Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Update to the update






Outfit: Camaieu dress, Zara shoes. Accessorize bag, H&M necklace


I have another huge announcement to make!  I have not broken my no clothes for 3 months rule! Ha-ha! So all of you who gloated reading my post last night, please take back all your words said and unsaid!
It turns out the dream dress I bought yesterday had a major flaw: a shady fabric (actually, I should have guessed it, it was 100% polyester, the kind which looks perfect only on mannequins). Don’t get me wrong, I love the cut, the color, but I would have worn it only to take pictures for the blog. So, I decided to return it and I did.
For those of you who are wondering about the dress, you can see it here Since the fabric is a little see through for my taste, I would have styled it with a long basic black tee, also from H&M. I love the black and grey combination. You can’t go wrong with it. Also, I would have worn it with the sleeves rolled and my white sneakers, also from H&M. And my Accessorize mustard bag. And some funky long necklaces.
But, no worries, other dresses will come into my life and make me break promises. I still have 2 months to go, there is still hope! (I am not sure this is the right attitude for my plan).
So, today, I wore this lovely cobalt blue dress and forgot my sun glasses at home, in case you were wondering why I have so tiny, tiny eyes.

Alex






No comments:

Post a Comment