Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Denim on black

Lately, I've been obsessed with that casual chic given by a simple, ethereal (preferably black) dress paired with white or beige sneakers. The only problem is I do not own a simple, ethereal, black dress, but (I had a revelation cleaning my closet the other day) I do own a simple, black dress.

I have never worn it, although it has been in my closet for 2 summers.  I considered it more of an evening dress. And it still is, but don't you think that it looks so good styled like this?
These days I would wear snickers to anything, too bad these are getting old and raggedy from all the washing and too bad H&M is not making more 37 white pairs.

Alex






Outfit: Thrifted Stefanel dress,  Camaieu jacket, Lizette Bijoux dragonfly, Six cuff, bag borrowed from a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment