Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

My middle name is Autumn

Actually, it’s not, but that's not the point here. The point is I like this season the most: the colors, the crisp air, the leafs on the ground, the rain, the mist, the melancholia, layers of cloths, all of these depressing things, as you may consider them.








 Photos by Zen si Atat

I think this dress is one of the oldest I have: I bought it in 2007, the year I had my first full time job and had to look sort of business. The boots were bought the same year, but they still look good. I don't remember where I bought them from: some store in the mall. Anyway, both of them were a really good investment. So was this trench, bought last year from Orsay. The purse is vintage, from a flea market and the scarf is from Mini prix.

All the best,

Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment